- Category: Story Notes
- Created on Friday, 10 February 2012 04:37
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 30 November -0001 00:00
- Published on Friday, 10 February 2012 04:37
- Written by Nizam
- Hits: 208
- We don’t transfer the entire government operations to the people in one day
- Alright … here is the government in your hands … now you run the show
- No it does not work like that
The transition is done step by step … phase by phase
- Each division of the government is studied thoroughly … then each operation based upon feasibility is transferred into the public mode
- The people are trained and educated about the operations
- And then everytime there is a question about that operation, it is easy for people to get involved
- Politicians change every 4 - 8 years
- But the people don’t!
- The people are there forever
Once the people know about an activity … you don’t need to teach them again and again. But instead they themselves will come up with better and better techniques of improvising the system
which our politicians don’t do.
If they had excelled our systems … if they had made our systems simply superb for us … with excellent products, plenty of jobs, strong economy. We wouldn’t even need to think in this line
But then again … if the leader would change and we get a bad ass leader in the next term … everything goes down the drain.
But with Active Democracy … doesn’t matter who leads you … because you are the one in control … you have the power in your hands. This is taking the country back in your hands … in the very literal meaning of it.
This is "rule of the people" … this is democracy